You may find a basic information in the Programme Nutshell.
Profound information are available in the Guide for the Applicants 2021.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (YOU MUST):
- study full-time at a partner university in Brno
- be enrolled in the first year (it means to be in the first or second semester) in a doctoral study program in the autumn semester of 2021
- be under the age of 32 years at the time of registration
- study technical or natural sciences
- Brno University of Technology (BUT)
- Masaryk University (MU)
- Mendel University in Brno (MENDELU)
- University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno (VFU)
Important: Only those, who meet all of the Eligibility Criteria in the autumn semester 2021 may register for the competition. Otherwise you cannot participate!
1. APPLICANT′S CV
- education and skills to address the proposed project
- practical experience, internships, solved projects
- accomplishments and awards
2. SCIENTIFIC PROJECT
- objectives and innovation
- theoretical framework, methods and techniques, references
- timeline and key milestones
- motivation for the project
3. TEAM AND FACILITIES
- supervisor and consultants
- institute/department and collaborating institutions
- other relevant information
Important: The whole application must be written in English and submitted in a single PDF file. The maximum length of the whole application is 12 pages in A4 format of your own text.
What kind of projects can succeed?
To give your project a chance to succeed, we recommend you answer the following questions:
- What defines a good project? Does my project fulfil these criteria?
- Is my project meaningful and innovative?
- Is it written to attract our expert evaluators?
- Can I explain the reasons why my project is worth funding?
The scholarship will be awarded to the top 25 applicants, who will best demonstrate to our expert committee the qualities of the proposed project.
Should you need more information, please contact us by mail email@example.com.