We are a team of experts who work hard every day to make the South Moravian Region a region of quality education - from kindergarten to university.
JCMM is a specialized non-profit interest organization of legal entities operating in the South Moravian Region.
We provide our services to pupils, students, and their parents, as well as teachers and school principals.
And how does our work look like in practice?
- We provide career development for teachers and school leaders. We also provide teachers with methodological support and new inspirations for their demanding work.
- We provide information to future primary school graduates about which secondary school they have the best prerequisites for.
- We support gifted students from high school to doctoral study. We also support secondary school teachers who work with gifted students.
- We connect vocational high schools and their students with companies. We provide students with the tools to manage their beginning careers and succeed in the job market after graduating.
- We develop technical education in kindergartens and primary schools in the South Moravian Region.
- We create conditions for the influx of gifted students from abroad. We support the influx of top scientists into the region. We support gifted students through scholarship programmes.
- We organize and co-organize competitions for the South Moravian Region students. And not just for them.
We strive for smart and skilful people who work for the future of the South Moravia. And this is not possible without quality education.