INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (GDPR)
General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and related legislation entered into force on 25 May 2018. (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR Regulation).
JCMM, z.s.p.o. hereby informs data subjects of their right to request the following information under the conditions set out in Articles 15 to 20 of the GDPR Regulation:
- access to processed personal data;
- correction of processed personal data;
- deletion of processed personal data;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data processed;
- the right to the portability of the personal data processed.
Data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data managed by JCMM for reasons of legitimate interest under the conditions set out in Article 21 of the GDPR Regulation.
In addition, data subjects have:
- the possibility to lodge a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data under the conditions laid down in Article 77 of the GDPR Regulation if they consider that the processing of their personal data infringes the GDPR Regulation;
- under the conditions laid down in Article 79 of the GDPR Regulation, the right to effective judicial protection if they consider that their rights have been infringed as a result of the processing of their personal data in breach of the GDPR Regulation.
JCMM does not transfer personal data to third countries nor international organizations. There is no automated decision-making nor profiling within the meaning of Article 4 (4) of the GDPR Regulation within the JCMM.
COOKIES AND WEBSITE ANALYSIS
Information on monitoring of website traffic on domains
Traffic on the website domains
(hereinafter referred to as "JCMM domains") is evaluated by JCMM, z. s. p. o. using Google's Analytics service from Google.
Processing includes the following visitor´s data:
- the website from which the visitor visited the JCMM domain;
- anonymized IP address;
- date of access and duration of access;
- any queries from the visitor;
- http response code;
- data groups transmitted;
- information about the browser and operating system of the website visitor's computer.
Cookies are small text files that a website stores on your device when you visit it. The site will save your preferences and the actions you have performed on them (e.g. screen size, font size, etc.).
JCMM domains use the following cookies:
Unclassified and required cookies
- resolution - the provider is JCMM. It allows you to resize your browser window and adjust the page layout accordingly. Retention period - for the duration of the website visit.
- cpk - the provider is JCMM. It stores the user's consent to cookies.
- _ga - Provided by Google. Cookies register a unique identification number, which is used to generate statistical data on how the user uses the website. Retention period 2 years.
- _gat - Provided by Google. Cookies are used with Google Analytics to control the speed of entering requests. Retention time while visiting the site.
- _gid - Provided by Google. Cookies register a unique identification number, which is used to generate statistical data on how the user uses the website. Retention time while visiting the site.
- AMP_TOKEN: Provided by Google. A cookie that assigns a unique ID to a user on a domain. Expires within 1 year.
- gac_ <property-id>: Provided by Google. Cookie connecting Google Analytics and Google Ads. Retention period 90 days.
You can delete them or reject them in advance by selecting them in the appropriate settings in your browser.
To change your Internet browser settings, visit your browser's website: