JCMM and Regional Innovation Strategy
JCMM is involved in the implementation of Regional Innovation Strategy 4 (RIS4)
- RIS4 represents a medium-term plan of public interventions in the area of innovations and research support in the South Moravian Region in 2014 – 2020
- RIS4 has an „action plan“, which contains projects 2 years proposed for the following 2 years. The action plan is updated every year.
- RIS4 is an initiative of the South Moravian Region, the Brno City Municipality, and other important regional bodies, especially universities, the Czech Academy of Sciences, and from the commercial area.
- Projects approved in RIS4 are financially and politically supported by the South Moravian Region and by the Brno City Municipality.
PILLARS OF RIS:
- Pro-innovation management
- Excellence in research
- Competitive innovative companies
- Excellent education in Europe
- Attractiveness of the region
MAIN AGENCIES FOR IMPLEMENTATION
More information on: risjmk.cz